- National Center for Health Statistics
3311 Toledo Rd, Suite 4113
Hyattsville, MD 20782
NCHS Research Data Center
The 2012 Joint Statistical MeetingsJSM is the largest gathering of statisticians held in North America. It is held jointly with the American Statistical Association, the International Biometric Society, the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, the Statistical Society of Canada, and the International Chinese Statistical Association, and the International Indian Statistical Association. The conference will include poster and oral presentations, an exhibit hall, continuing education opportunities, career placement services, committee meetings, and social networking opportunities. Come to booth 433 to meet RDC staff!
July 28th through August 2, 2012
The 2012 National Conference on Health StatisticsOur biennial conference focuses on the role of public health data in describing the health and well-being of the U.S. population. The 2012 conference will emphasize current NCHS data activities and their relationship to the key health issues of today. Through presentations and interactive workshops, the conference aims to further attendees' understanding of the importance and relevance of public health data. The conference includes a one-day Learning Institute on August 6th on accessing and analyzing NCHS data and a two-day conference to follow featuring scientific sessions, exhibitor showcases and poster sessions.
August 6th through 8th, 2012
The 2012 Census Research Data Center ConferenceThe conference will display research performed within the nationwide network of research data centers including at the U.S. Census Bureau, the National Center for Health Statistics, and the Agency for Health Research and Quality.
September 20th, 2012
New Data Available through the RDC
- National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey
The 2011 NAMCS Physician Workflow Supplement is a follow-up data collection
initiative sponsored by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health
Information Technology to provide a better understanding of physician
experiences with adoption and use of electronic health records.
Restricted 2010 NAMCS data are now available for use.
- Survey of Pathways to Diagnosis and Services The Survey of Pathways to Diagnosis and Services is a nationally representative survey about children with special health care needs aged 6 to 17 years old ever diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, or developmental delay. Visit the Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about the available restricted data from this survey.
- Contraceptive Insurance Mandates and Consistent Contraceptive Use Among Privately Insured Women
- Serum vitamins A and E as modifiers of lipid trait genetics in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys as part of the Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE) study
- Linkage of the 1999–2008 National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys to Traffic Indicators From the National Highway Planning Network
- Trends in In-Hospital Deaths Among Hospitalizations With Pulmonary Embolism
- Factors Associated with Parent Report of Access to Care and the Quality of Care Received by Children 4 to 17 Years of Age in Georgia